Your Path to NPTE Success
The National Physical Therapy Exam is the last obstacle between you and your career as a licensed therapist. Our online course gives you the tools to help you succeed.
Overwhelmed and not sure how to study?
No problem! We guide and help you implement multiple flexible study plans.
Not a great test taker, worried about low scores?
Our test-taking strategies help you increase exam scores.
Have exam anxiety, fear, or low confidence?
Gain the motivation and confidence to beat the exam.
What You’ll Gain
- Our clinical thinking approach to help you study efficiently
- Develop individualized study plans based on the FSBPT exam format
- Become a great test taker to get the most amount of points possible
- Train for the day of the exam with our practice exam software
- Replace stress and anxiety with resilience and confidence
Licensed PT Instructors
- Developed by Miye Fonseca, PT, DPT
- Team of US trained and licensed Physical Therapists
- 10+ years of experience helping candidates pass the NPTE
For PT’s and PTA’s
- US grads taking the exam for the first time
- Foreign trained license applicants
- Repeaters and re-entry
PTA candidates: The course is geared towards the PT exam, however, the same test taking techniques and study strategies apply for PTA preparation.
Included in the Course
- 60+ recorded course videos
- Live webinars and recordings
- 3 Practice Exams (750 original questions)
- Private Question/Answer Member Forums
- Assignments and Assessments
Watch any time, as often as you like during the course.
Exam Preparation Overview
- Developing Systematic Study Plans
- Exam Analysis
- Exam Process – A Powerful Test Taking Strategy
- Clinical Thinking Approach
- Holistic Approach
NPTE Blueprint Format Exam Overview
- Metabolic and Endocrine
- System Interactions
Non System Domains
- Therapeutic Modalities
- Equipment and Devices
- Safety and Protection
- Professional Responsibilities
Content Section Breakdown
Additional Content Topics
- Brachial Plexus
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- And more…
Live Webinar Schedule
- Approximately 1 hour, twice a week:
- 1st and 3rd Week: Tuesday/Wednesday at 4:30PM PST
- 2nd and 4th Week: Wednesday/Thursday at 3:30PM PST
Can’t make the live webinar times?
- No problem, watch the recordings on your own schedule.
- Recordings available within 24 hours of live webinar.
- Watch as often as you like during the course.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Therapy Exam Prep not only had a plan to help me be successful but taught me how to approach the test from a clinical perspective rather than solely an academic viewpoint. Today, I am sitting here a more confident test-taker, ready to make my impact on the field of Physical Therapy.Aaron Ploshnick
After three unsuccessful attempts at the NPTE, missing by 1-3 points each time I knew I needed to step back and find a new approach to my studying. I am proud to say when results came back I saw the most beautiful words: PASSED. I thank all of you for your time and dedication that you put into Therapy Exam Prep.Katie Eggleston
I have no words to express my gratitude to you and your team. It was because of the Therapy Exam Prep course and everything I learned in it, that I could pass this exam on my first attempt.Taruna Aswani
I was totally clueless about what to do about my fears and anxiety. I found this preparation was exactly the kind of help I was looking for. The overall holistic approach to the exam is a commendable new method of facing the exam.Shilpa Sankeesa
No fixed start dates, no waiting! Your course starts the same day you buy.
Two subscription options to fit your needs:
3 Month Subscription
Great for first time examinees with a solid core foundation, good test taking skills, and adequate time to dedicate to studying.
6 Month Subscription
An extended subscription designed for those who have taken the exam multiple times, re-entry, have exam anxiety, need additional help with core foundations, or may not be able to dedicate at least 3 hours daily to studying.